Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Colourful Inspiration

Hi friends,
Aren't these images food for the colourful soul? We are in the middle of winter here in South Africa, and I am in serious need of a bit of colour...

Tomorrow, a tutorial :)

Have a good evening,
Lots of Love,
Heidi :)

8 comments:

nocton4 said...

love those, give me colour .. happy hot days here in the UK .. sending some sun your way xx

Heidi said...

I'll take all you can spare...thanks!
:)

K said...

I could send you today. But you wouldn't want tomorrow, I'm afraid. Still - I could send a lilac and a lily of the valley.

Molly said...

Hi, beautiful work and bright colors. Here in South Dakota we are just getting into summer so I will try to send a ray of sunshine your way. Take care :)

Val said...

A feast for the eyes ..lovely Thanks!

K said...

Splashes of color! I thought I had left a comment here before, but I think I am losing my mind. I probably am. I love all these colors together. Sure you don't want some rain?

Unknown said...

Wow that looks good -- knit, knit, knit - I'm dying to do a bit of crochet!

Taking Heart said...

Good for the soul!
Love the photos and looking forward to what you have up your sleeve.