Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Marilyn Chart

Hi :)

I have been consumed by the need for making colourful things lately...knitting, crochet, sewing...it's all good! My hexagon crochet blanket is coming along nicely, the African Flowers
are blooming daily and now I just have to knit the Marilyn cushion... Ohhhhh for the ability to multiply time...
Have a wonderful day ♥
Lots of Love,
Heidi

2 comments:

Kimbles said...

Hi Heidi, Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog about the Mini Hexagon Tutorial - I hope you gound it useful and I would love to see the results if you make anything with them!! **Kim**

Unknown said...

Wow Heidi I love it. As soon as the book is done...... :)