Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there, nice to have you visiting! I'm Heidi and this is the blog for Heidi Bears. Here is where I post all the happenings in my work and daily life. Here and there you'll find info on things that have caught my attention as well as the odd tutorial. I hope you enjoy your visits. I love to have feedback, so leave me a comment!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happiness is...

Happiness is...
Spending the whole day with your baby girl...buying gorgeous fabric...enjoying lunch together...shopping for books (our favourite!), and being thankful for all the good in our lives :)

Sleep tight everyone,
Lots of Love,
Heidi :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Heidi, I know what you mean.. I love shopping with my boys. Today I was priviledged to spend the day working with my boy - he doing his thing and me doing mine both of us together in my studio. It's been a wonderful day :)

Taking Heart said...

Very sweet.

K said...

It sounds delicious. Especially the lunch. Really - a lovely day with a beloved girl. How wonderful!

Erica said...

Ooooo, I love shopping for books. I try to not to actually BUY any, since I have entirely too many... but I love being in a bookstore, especially a small one, or a used book store. Glad you had a good day!

Heidi said...

Yes, books are my weakness...you know that you have too many books when the bookstore attendant greets you by name...